Saturday, March 27, 2010

Michigan Headlines

Honestly, who needs to eat 50 chicken nuggets? Really? I mean your going to have to eat them now because their just nasty cold.
Eww.

Motorcycle Helmet Law May Be Abolished
Motorcyclists in Michigan may soon have the choice not to wear a helmet.

Personally I think that you should be able to choose whether or not you should wear a helmet.
I mean, honestly. I think that if you want to have your head crushed like an M&M on the sidewalk under someone's shoe's this should be your right. You should have that opportunity to sport that look. Really. Because it's a look your only gonna get that look...Of true cranial implosion...Trust me.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive