Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Michigan Headlines!

$6 M coming for Green Jobs Training
DON'T DO IT!  SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

Icebreaking Starting on Pere Marquette Lake
If it's anything like the icebreaking I did with my father and father-in-law, my advice would be to hope that the parties involved were both in the Korean war.

Court rules in Asian Carp battle

Carp wins 2 to 6

Sheriff says, 'Stay off the ice'

How hard could that possibly be??? I mean, the temperatures been above freezing, the snow is melting, they've had it all over the news but mark my word, some sodden idiot will try to traverse the ice or feel compelled beyond reason to go ice fishing and we'll all pay....


.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.
~The rumors of my life have been greatly exaggerated.~


No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive