Sunday, January 24, 2010

Human Bed Warmers...

http://www.nydailynews.com/travel/2010/01/21/2010-01-21_holiday_inn_location_in_london_offers_human_bed_warmer_service__a_staffer_to_war.html

Sorry, I'm not getting into a bed that some random stranger that's getting paid less than they ought, is getting into simply to warm it for me. I have a hard time allowing myself to be massaged by someone that I didn't have a long meaningful relationship with or that didn't at least buy me dinner first.

I have this feeling that-like most services that bigger hotel chains offer-this one will be scaled down in third world countries to mean that the resort's owner's kids will come in, in their shorts and t-shirts and climb into your bed with sandy feet and warm it up for a Peso or Jay, depending on your choice of third world country.

<Insert Mariachi band here>


_______________Michigan Headlines____________________


I know how that is, I crack sometimes under pressure too....

_______________Snopes________________

http://www.snopes.com/business/money/pennycost.asp
It cost more than you think to make a penny.

.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.
~...................................................................................Cut on the dotted line..................................................................................................~


No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive