Friday, January 8, 2010

Michigan Headlines and FROM THE DESK OF PETE YATES!

Mentally ill criminal in custody after escape
and the caption beneath in my email reads like this:
A criminal is back in custody following an escape.

Teens survive train crash
and the caption beneath in my email reads like this:
Two teens are recovering after their car was hit by a train.

<one eyebrow raises> I'm sensing the first and second were written by the same brain-trust.
______________________________
And finally FROM THE DESK OF PETE YATES!

I saw this as a tag line on a blog comment and thought you'd like it. Happy New Year!

-----

"Redheads were made to be tougher than the rest of the population

because we can see what the future holds and it would scare the rest of you."

This is true.
.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.
~I live by the philosophy that if I believe the worst will happen, then, when it doesn't the world has given me a pleasant surprise!~

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive