Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Onion

Nerf Develops New Line Of Biological Weapons

About time.


Thomas Jefferson Impersonator Reenacts Famous Cell Phone Shouting Match With Wife
Shortly before she died in childbirth?



Drew Barrymore's New Tell-All Coloring Book Hits Shelves


You Can Fire My Body, But My Soul Will Remain At Chesterfield Mutual
....do not weep for me, dear friends. For though my earthly form may be banished from these hallowed halls, take heart that my soul will remain wandering forever here, at Chesterfield Mutual.

My soul stayed at my former job too, however, they had an exorcist come in and soon my body and soul were reunited. This was to the relief and satisfaction of my husband, children, family and friends; who mentioned the utter bizarre way my body shuffled around soul-less for nearly two years.

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive