Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More captions...and Michigan Headlines of course......

I remember this episode of the Flintstones...
This is the one where they
bring in the dentist
with the cement mixer to do a
filling on the dinosaur....













Osceola County Home Broken Into, 17 Guns Stolen

Seventeen guns, tools, a brand new drill press, autographed memorabilia and even vintage designer handbags -- all stolen from an Osceola County home.

Now not to dismiss the heartbreak of someone stealing things out of your own house and not to dismiss the loss of emotionally charged items-Granted my friends, that really stinks- My heart goes out to those people....
What gets me is this-
Seventeen guns? Holy Snikey's Batman! That's an impressive arsenal.
I bow to the higher fire power....
All I have is a hunting rifle next to my bed and a can of RAID wasp killer.
Of course, that's just what's next to my bed....I'm not tellin where the other guns, knives, and the Battle Flails with Spikes are hidden....That's my secret....


What are you lookin at me like that for?
This is, as you know, Northern Michigan.....We likes our weapons.

Record Crowd Expected At NMC BBQ Sunday

Bring Alka Seltzer because:
There will of course be buffalo burgers and hot dogs.
And to add to the ambiance....
New this year, the barbecue will move toward a goal of zero waste by recycling and composting around 90 percent of waste produced.
I'm hungry just thinkin bout it!

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive