Thursday, November 19, 2009

PROFOUND and yet perfunctory.....

I got this in my email. NBC25 always put some kind of summary underneath to talk about what the story is about in a nutshell. Well check out what imaginative summarizing they had going on with this one.....

Woman in custody after drug lab bust
A woman is in custody following a drug bust.


Wow! In a year of Sundays, I would never come up with something like that. Change one word and it changes the face of that whole sentence. That's "Tolkienesque" in how profound that statement is...I mean, I couldn't have done a better job on that.....KUDO'S Afternoon Update! Well done!
.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.



No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive