Sunday, August 1, 2010

Syfy?

If you can get by the vulgarity...Which most of my friends can....<sigh> Pretty good article here on SYFY Channel and truly how laughable are they?
I mean, I remember how excited I was to get cable-just cable....Basic cable.....
So I could watch Scifi Channel.
I remember how excited I was to get Satellite so that I could watch not only comedy central but also...Scifi Channel.
And when I got a computer I was really keen to get on the Scifi Channels website and so on....




Syfy? This is not my beautiful Scifi....

Avert your eyes from the rampant use of swears (and no, Aunt Marsha I am not taking that lightly) and take in the article itself.
It's pretty good.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5398-syfy-channel/

Thank you to my friend in capping: Jim Thompson
.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.



No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive