Saturday, April 10, 2010

FROM THE DESK OF PETE YATES! Marney, Marney, Marney....Thy name is "OCD"

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2010/04/08/awkward-family-itinerary/comment-page-1/#comments

 

If you read the comments, some people make comparisons to someone named Marney.  Here is the reason for those comments:

 

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/11/26/awkward-family-story-the-thanksgiving-letter/

 

I don't think I'd like going to Thanksgiving at Marney's house.
 

 Yikes! And I thought my family was bad.
I'd tell Marney, "Hey, we're having our own Thanksgiving. I know that this puts a gigantic hole in your serving menu...But I didn't think you would appreciate the hot wings I was thinking of serving as hors d'ouvres ..."


.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.
~Ora pro giant gas ball
(Pray for sunny weather) ~


No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me