Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm sorry I just can't get over this...



If this isn't real, I mean, is this what you want to be remembered for later in life?

Seriously man, people are making stills of this (because I could) and doing it full screen....This is becoming not only peoples backgrounds for their computers but I am almost sure it's become someones Blackberry background as well as some phone backgrounds...Yes Virginia, there are people that juvenile.

________________________________________________________________________________
Emo Philips  - "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive