Monday, June 29, 2009

Statues of men who are legends in their own minds and WoW claims more psychologically impaired individuals...

I feel that that is so an appropriate response....

___________________________________________________

In other news...

Check out This kid...I mean, go outside and get a life kid...Oh man, I would seriously be pondering my next move with this kid....



And it gets better, because Mom apparently did ponder and came to a conclusion... check out what happens when his mother cancels his World of Warcraft account.


I personally like that he tries to stick the remote up his butt...I mean someone somewhere is making that into a background for their computer....Really...That's something I'd be proud of...
Oh and by the way, to the kid doing the video...Wow, your brother's psycho so watch your back...It might be FREAKIN HILARIOUS...(which it is) now, but he doesn't act like he's running on all eight cylinders...

1 comment:

Angry Empanada said...

that was fantastic. hands down proof that people... are addicted to WoW.

LOL @ the sudden withdrawl.

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive