Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reasons why I don't eat at Culver's....

Click on cartoon above to see it fully...

Well, for starters they are dripping with trans fat...

I mean, this is Culver's:

499BBC

Doubly Delicious

Double ButterBurger with Cheese Value Basket. It's everything you love about Culver's.

Culvers icon View our Nutrition Facts

GAH!
The sign outside says it all
It says:
Try our new shrimp cappuccino almond fudge....
What a new ice cream flavor for cats?
I know it's probably "Try our new shrimp." And then, "Cappucino Almond Fudge" which is the ice cream of the week...Like you need more fat after deep fried shrimp...
I know, not a great pic of the sign, but I'd packed up my camera already.
--
.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive