Friday, May 30, 2008

Never before seen since C.T. went down...

I was cleaning out the bowels of my vast wasteland that I call storage...And look what I found behind the old high school pictures and under some underwear that dropped off the ceiling...
Captions that no one ever knew existed....
Because I never put them on the website...I had stored them and never got to use them...
Kind of like that wall paper you stored but never did use...
Yeah, give you an idea how old...This has Star Trek grabs....So before those geniuses at Caption This on Sci-Fi decided to tear down the site.


Enapov:
COME BACK HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU! *NO! no! PLEASE NO MORE!* Come on let me call you SWEETHEART I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!* URRRgghh!

teambanzai:
Look what I found, can I keep her?

Crystal_Star:
Santa?

Crystal_Star:
Bones... you know I've always had these... special feelings for you....

Enapov:
Jerry it's an act of love, don't panic!

HoneyT:
Ooooh...is "El Capitan" gonna cry?



ArchHallJr:
"I just douched and I feel great!"

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive