Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God's Pottery vs. Lutefisk

Actually these two guys are Hindu...


I'm kidding.
They really epitomize every "over the top" and "unbelievably cheerful" revival type, Baptist, Christian-rock, singers.

And they are genuinely funny....
I mean you can profess God's word and be yourself.


Like me.
I mean I am blatantly Lutheran...
Jell-O is a sacramental food and should be served with every meal at a family gathering or religious celebration...This is our thought...
We are, what I can only describe as (to non-Lutheran's who don't get the whole, "we believe only what the bible teaches is the truth”) Catholic's without all the messiness, seemingly strange rituals, and fear.

In other words: All of The Savior-none of the guilt.

Although, I wouldn't touch Lutefisk with a big pole.
Think about it a bit people....This is literally, Lye Fish.
Yeah.
Not eating the Jell-O, fish or pickled eggs...No matter how much my mother begs me.
And no mom, I don't buy that it's packed with vitamins and minerals.

For more Lutheran memories: Search Davey and Goliath... Which is the Lutheran Church in America's contribution.

For Lutheran humor go here, Old Lutheran....


..And For serious Lutheran research about my synod go here, to the WELS.




>><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸>><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸>><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸>><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸>><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸
But enough about me...I want to know about you....you and you over there....Yes you....Tell me about yourself....Entertain me....I'm bored....

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive