Saturday, May 3, 2008

Island of Lost Star Wars captions



When I took down the old blog I deleted a lot of caption galleries...However, some of the same captions and pictures were saved by Zee and Indo, who strangely enough, share some of my mysterious and yes, abject weird sense of humor.
I know, who knew?
I can sense it, why can't you?
Anyway, I saved some of them from their websites...And in the interest of being honest and pure at my evil, little, black heart...Here are some examples of what I randomly, and without thought, tossed carelessly into oblivion....




Enapov:
Movie tonight sir?
[signals:]*thumbs up.*
Kewl!

ArchHallJr:
"Before you fire the weapon, please remove the underwear from the ceiling. We've got to have some decorum here, men."

echostation:
"Hey look, someone left half a corned beef sandwich over he--"

"DIBS!"

JohnSteed:
"You are dropping some phat beats, Lord Vader!"


LauraPowers85:
"One time... while you were sleeping... I put underwear in your mouth... and had R2 take a picture." *dies*


RodRocket:
"Where's Sebastian Shaw?"

"SHHH!"

Enapov:
Yoda looks up...
"Who the frak are you?"

TheDiva:
Obi Wan: Wait a second...I lived a devout life of justice and non-violence, and I'm still an old fart. Meanwhile, this little turd totally screws up the galaxy, but does a deathbed confession and gets to be young again? I call NO FAIR, Force! I want my youthful hotness back, and I want it NOW!

GlitterRock:
Anakin: "Hey! Forget what the heck I look like -- why can Yoda sit on a branch and we can't interact with solid objects??"

Obi-Wan: "Hey... yeah! What's up wit' dat?"

"When two movies with Frank Oz's hand up YOUR rear you do, earn a comfortable seat you will!"

tinaw:
Alec: "So Hayden -- this is your only claim to fame, huh?"

Hayden: "I did Shattered Glass, you know."

Alec: "So -- only claim to fame, huh?"


Enapov:
Han....We were just.....Um, eating cookies....Yeah



The Seer:
"Your mother was such an extraordinary woman. A wonderful woman. Such a fine piece. How I miss her. Oh, Padme..."

"Uh, Master Kenobi?!? I don't think I should be here anymore."

eber3:
You sing beautifully!

jondapicam:
Oh how I miss whacking off!

Enapov:
I don't think that anything came of it...I mean I wore a rubber...But I don't know, I mean, I know what she said but...Anyway...



jondapicam:
I sense a disturbance in your pants as you hear the name, Leia.

Enapov:
Strangely enough, from here you look like Obi Wan when he was your age Luke and I re.........THAT WHORE!!!!!!!!

WaffleKing:
Oh right. This is that famous scene where they wander off from the party!




Enapov:
*Han has more than a fart...*
Darn it, I just put on these jeans too.

Mattteus:
Grrrrr! caption make Han ANGRY!


Enapov:
Xanax?

RodRocket:
No? How about Ambien? Want a nice Ambien? Huh?

Mattteus:
hey didn't you listen to the ranger?? they said DON'T feed the animals!


Enapov:
Hua? Dark Lord droppings...Vaders been here for sure.

Enapov:
~ooOOSo later, I am going to get a cheeseburger and some fries and possibly crack a new joke to Carrie about her drug use...Boy she's fat.OOoo


ArchHallJr:
*squish!* "Ewwwwww! What was that?"

LauraPowers85:
"Aw, man! Who's been keeping old paint cans on my ping pong ball table? Just look at those paint rings!"

JohnSteed:
"It burns when I pee...."

WaffleKing:
Vader ordered all personel the thier battlestation just so he could have the video arcade all to himself.

Enapov:
You're gonna spank me.*sob*
I am not. Get out here!


TheDiva:
*elevator music version of the Imperial March*

_____________________________________________________________________

INDOMITUS'S'S
SUPER-DUPER-MEGA
Enapov:
Jedi Master Yoda

Jedi Master Yoda, aged 900 years was found dead in his swamp house on Dagobah earlier today. Believed cause of death was vapid old age...However; detectives are still looking into mysterious reports of a man in black and some sort of x-wing that might have witnessed possible foul play...

Master Yoda taught at the Jedi Temple most of his life,
he specialized in Children with Special Talents. He was also known for his work in diplomacy and has, on occasion, done
field work for the Jedi council.

Funeral arrangements are being made through "New Republic Crematorium..."
Their motto is "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, when Cremations an option an urn is a must."
______________________

Enapov:
He's gonna bury him in his back yard under the tires...
______________

Enapov:
Hide the beer, the cops are behind us...
__________

GlitterRock:
Leia was repulsed-- disgusted-- revolted... but nasty Hutt love WOULD mean she would get a free hot fudge malt. Hmmmmm...

tinaw:
"Would it help if you thought *I* was your brother?"
______________________________

TheDiva:
Somewhere, George Lucas is snickering like a preteen boy.
_________________

RodRocket:
"Did you bring me my Cheez-Whiz, boy?"
_____________________

Indomitus:
Yoda is survived by a whiny young Jedi wannabe, and a plastic snake that inexplicably hung around his action figure's neck.
_________________

Enapov:
Okay I need you to put the helmet back on...*smiles*
_______________

Enapov:
And my sister has it ....
*what, does your sister have?*
Rhythm!
(starts dancing)
____________________________

Enapov:
Touch my butt again Hamill and you die.
___________________________________________________
Use the force...It has less calories and more vitamin C than those other ethereal fields out there and costs less.

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive