Wednesday, August 6, 2008

GLADIATOR! My name is Maximum Decimus Meridius...Meaning: biggest, tenth and middle....Hua?

Gladiator is my favorite movie....So we ripped it apart and left it with only it's underwear covering some unmentionables.....
...that, of course, being cappers- some felt they had to mention....


BlueNothing:
"You don't need to see my identification."

Fiona:
"Ahhh nosebleed, someone pass a tissue."

Indomitus:
"Can we make this quick? I have to get back over to the movie Time Bandits to fight Sean Connery."

WaffleKing:
We can't fight over there. That's where the spotted owls are.


YibbleGuy:
It is a dark time for the Rebellion.
Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces
from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy ....

«:::D:::»«:::i:::»«:::s:::»«:::c:::»«:::l:::»«:::a:::»«:::i:::»«:::m:::»«:::e:::»«:::r:::»

Disclaimer

Okay, there is a reason I don't post everything ....

1) I'm lazy.

2) Generally if I don't post something it's either:

a) Just plain disgusting (I'm not crazy about glurgy, bathroom humor) .
b) Blatantly sac religious (that bothers me, and other Christian folk! ....Hey man, you want me to respect your beliefs- respect mine too) .
c) A joke sounding like a blatant and mean spirited prejudice against the mentally challenged (another thing that bothers me personally) .


MY BLOG HERE; IT'S MY RULES, MY MORALS, GET OVER IT!~

«:::T:::»«:::h:::»«:::a:::»«:::n:::»«:::k:::»«:::s:::»

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me