Sunday, May 1, 2011

Enlarge Your Penis!!! ….And other oddities


 

There is nothing on Snopes today that is true other than entomology on the phrase "Salad Days".  I don't feel that is necessary for us to hear about why "Salad Days" needs entomology. Who cares? I went outside today and cleaned out my vegetable garden from last year. I also got my flower garden ready for the several different kinds of wild flowers.

This state is friggin freezing.

Why must we be cold all the way to Memorial Day?

A little earlier this year I could expounded on the virtues of cold rooms and days being as I was always hot. However, I became sick with what I think was a case of Pneumonia and I haven't been overly warm like that since.

So on a Sunday when nothing is in Snopes and its friggin cold and all I seem to get in my emails are "Enlarge Your Penis" offers (even though for me to get a Penis that isn't my husbands would take several hormones and the skills of many Norwegian doctors) I have nothing to offer you but the hope that soon Michigan will cease and desist on the whole cold thing and that soon I will be able to work out in yard and give you several pages of useless and hilarious facts, images and limericks.

********************************************************************************************

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me