Wednesday, September 23, 2009

News that's fit to read....Sometimes....




Gadhafi slams Security Council in 1st UN visit
or

Adam Sandler does the Grandma song:

Jabawokee ding dong
Slip slap slee
Dipstick paddywhack
Pee pee googalee gee
Polly wolly sling slang
Skooey dibbely doo
Wing wong ping pong King Kong Cheech 'n Chong
Hop hip kagagoogoo
Hickory dickory slickory flip flap
Dip skip to my Lou
Flim flam wham blam Sam bam Cunningham
Whack snack koochie koochie koo


See whole story here.

I just kept thinking, is it me or is this some kind of cultural thing I'm missing?
I'm one of those people who are pretty understanding and will usually try to "get" a culture before condemning it but I was having some troubles here....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Senate condemns release of Lockerbie bomber
No kidding? Really?
I gotta tell ya, Scotland, your not makin me a fan. I mean, I'm part Scottish and I'm ready to dye my hair brown from red and throw my kilt into our fire pit.
Really upsets me too because well, I'm from the clan Drummond and we're suppose to be pretty loyal....So ....It's taking a lot for me to get to this point with ya but,
this vexes me-I'm terribly vexed!
See the whole story here


.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.


No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive