Friday, September 19, 2008

Precious Onion Minutes....

Candidates Vow To Fix Wall Street

With the Dow Jones industrial average plunging more than 500 points Monday, both Sen. John McCain and Sen. Barack Obama are claiming they have a plan to keep the country out of economic turmoil. What do you think?

Young Woman

Julie Sherwin,
Upholsterer
"I'm all for plans, but personally, I like stimulus checks myself."

Black Man

Scott Hildebrand,
Stereo Salesperson
"If one of those guys' plans is Sarah Palin with a gun, I will be annoyed."

Young Man

Jeff Carley,
Systems Analyst
"They both want to fix the economy? Well, now I don't know who to vote for."

More American Voices



....Be nice to America or we'll bring Democracy to your country....



Ninja Kitty advances without moving...




At least 1/4 a way thru the video...




I saw it on "The Bonnie Hunt Show"...(Who is she anyway?)



Well, I laughed...You know...



Who cares what you think is funny anyway?



Go watch some more "Seinfeld" somewhere....Sheesh!!!

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive