Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ask me if I'm surprised?

I don't know if this is true yet and if I find out it isn't true I will take it off.
However, my opinion (and this is just my opinion) is that she to me seems like a mean, vindictive, coarse person; and that is just from watching her speak.
I mean, she's been talked about as being funny, but we've all met really funny people who in the long run, have been mean and vindictive.
Another thing I've noticed and this is just me....
I think she is five minutes away from being white trash.
Now I know there are people that say it's simply because I am not a republican and I'm a democrat, but I was raised in a republican home.
(I mean that my dad went with me to register to vote, because a) I wanted him to and b) he was up for re-election and when I asked him what party he said, "You're a republican."
I was eighteen, okay, back off people.)
Anyway, I told him after I moved away from home.
"Dad, I think I'm a democrat."
*SHOCK*
Well, I'm a conservative democrat, because there are republican things I believe, but I'm more democrat than republican...Because I think government should work for people and not the other way around.
SO I read this trying to find out who was leading in the poles and I was like, "Well, ask me if I'm surprised?" I mean if it's true, I'm not surprised.

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is "Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean"

September 5, 2008

by Charley James –


_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_***_+_



No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive