Saturday, April 19, 2008

Organ Music and South American Jive!

More from Mr. Borer and his amazing sense of humor...I'm nominating him for my humor hero.



I'm downloading that tune so I can play it in our 55' Chevy when we go drivin!
ROCK OUT GRAMMA! (My Grandma had an organ, and a piano, in fact I practiced on those and our church basement piano).

Watch, I'll get some old guy, entranced by the epic organ music, telling me he bought a car like that after he got home from Korea.

I sometimes get Vietnam vets who swamp the 67 ' Camaro and tell me stories of how they got home from "Nam" and bought a car just like it and then you get stories on how they were going to marry their girlfriend right up until they met Norma at a bar in White Cloud.

Thank you for your service to my country. Please stop rubbing my car that way it seems rather unholy.

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive