Monday, April 13, 2009

♫ Fly me to the ground ~ PLEASE let me live a~nother day ♫

Passenger lands plane in Fla. after pilot dies

It's got all the ear marks of having been conceived and born in a Seinfeld world....
That being said, our first reaction is to think it's ironically funny.
Are you surprised at anyone's reaction on this plane I mean, if it could go wrong it did.....

Seriously, would you board another plane again.....Ever?



.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.•·.·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·..·´¯`·.·•.·:*¨¨*:·.


Henny Youngman  - "I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places."

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive