Monday, April 20, 2009

bAr jOkEs!!!

A rope walks into a bar and the barkeep says, "Get out! We don't serve your kind here!"
So the rope goes home and complains to one of his friends. The friend says, "I have an idea."
The friend ties up the rope and unravels his ends a bit.
The rope goes back to the bar and the barkeep says, "Hey! I thought I threw you out! Aren't you that rope that was just here?"
And the rope says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."


A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but
don't start anything."


A priest, a rabbi and a redneck walk into a bar and
the bartender says, "What is this some kind of joke?"


©º°¯¨¨˜"ª¤(¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯)¤ª"˜¨¨¯°º©º°°º©º°¯¨¨˜"ª¤(¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯)¤ª"˜¨¨¯°º©º°°º©º°¯¨¨˜"ª¤(¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯)¤ª"˜¨¨¯°º©


Thank you cappers.....*wink*

1 comment:

Peter said...

A guy walks into a bar, which is amazing, because you would think he would have had sense enough to duck.

I can do magic... The other day, I was walking down the street and I turned into a bar.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "Why the long face?"

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive