Monday, June 2, 2008

Inappropriate Star Trek and other situations invented...

PLEASE CLICK ON WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE TO SEE IT LARGER!¡Chasque por favor encendido un cuadro para verlo más grande!
Klicken Sie bitte an eine Abbildung, um sie zu sehen größer!
Arrr, please click on a picture t' see it bigger, shiver me timbers!

Some of these are from Inventing Situations...However, some of the captions haven't been seen since Caption This! Or as Capper's refer to it "CT".
I either had them on my website or never posted them to my website and put them on my old blog...Either way, some of the humor is old time capper...
It's nice to remember....Please click on what you can't see and it will come up as a larger version...Thanks.

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive