Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Glitters Cap Board and the insanity therein....


Enapov:
1. Mom!
2. Please pass the ketchup.
3. We're gonna blow!
4. I wonder why?
5. NO NO NO!!!
6. I suppose you want me to talk.... (next line: No Mr. Bond I want you to die!)
7. VADER!
8. LEIA!
9. HAN!
10. THREEPIO!
11. CHEWIE !
12. LUKE, you whiner! (Oh wait, they never said that.)
13. CATWOMAN!
14. NAZI'S!
15. CAPTAIN!
16. SPOCK!
17. BONES!
18. UHURA!
19. DAD!
20. Don't worry, I 'm sterile....(Oh wait, that was Joe's line).

PrezGAR

1. Up, up and away!
2. My Spider-Sense is tingling.
3. Holy (fill in the blank)!
4. Im the best there is at what I do, bub.
5. Dont make me angry. You wouldnt like me when Im angry.
6. Hulk Smash!
7. It's Morphin Time!

GrayZombie

8: There's no need to fear, UnderDog is here
9: Villains, I say unto you, KNOCK OFF ALL THAT EVIL!
10: So that's the sort of man I am now? Rude and not ginger
11: The name's Mickey, Mickey Smith, Defending the Earth
12: And so, I give you, The Cap Page Board.

DewBeDewBeDew

42: 42!
43: My poo smells like tulips!
44: Somebody call the fire departmen, because I'm ON FIRE!!"
45: Just this once, Everybody Lives!

elKapitan

55: All our hopes rest in the hands of a little girl.
56: I can't find my wallet!
57: OW! You shot me you a-hole.
58: Stop! In the name of love!
59: Thank god you're here, Troutman!
60: I'm Batman.

JMShearer

664: This is boring.
665: Can we go home now?
666: Oh, to hell with it...

Cyberbeast

604: Nice pants!
605: Who ate all the clam dip?!
606: What smells like wet dog?
607: My balls itch!

TheDiva

526: We're all out of ham!
527: The Comedian is dead.
528: I lost my phone number; can I have yours?
529: My guild took down Vashj last night.

WaffleKing

141: Hey, look over there!
142: Who wants ice cream?
143: You're soaking in it!
144: Anybody up for some Jenga?
145: I'm saving those quarters for the laundry.
146: Who tracked mud on the carpet?




AlexGariepy:
"We'll be turned into undead zombies?"
"... Shut up."


Enapov:
My head hurts like I'm getting a tumor so
I know the force is with this one...
Only my spawn can make me hate life like this...




Mattteus:
held aloft by his mighty flatulence

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive