Saturday, January 22, 2011

I wonder why it's not selling on Ebay?

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Real MOOSE POOP PINK STONE doo earrings jewelry WEIRD

A product of Maine right here in the U.S. of A. Now you know what those folks do during those long New England winters! Bonkers, that's what, collecting moose droppings, drying them, and coating them in polyurethane. I assure you there's NO smell.

....................................................................................................................................


WEIRD/UNUSUAL - WW2 68 YEAR OLD FRUIT CAKE-

Since I have been Unemployed for the past three years I have been cleaning out storage units. I came across this weird and unusual find.

I found a unit in which the owner saved everything. I removed over three thousand pounds of magazines, newspapers, letters and personal papers. this person kept track of all his records and noted everything. In a storage trunk amungst his Military uniform was this wrapped cake and papers indicating he was in the military from 1942 -1942. The cake I can only assume was mailed to him while he was in the Pacific Theater. I have not disected the cake but believe it to be FRUIT CAKE. I did not want to destroy the remaining wrapper. I did actually try a bite. IT tasted like crap, but edible after all these yeaars.LOL.

I give a (30) day return guarantee.


DON'T EAT IT!!! It won't kill you....you'll just wish you were dead....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This Blu-ray player is by far the worst Sony product I have ever owned!


This Blu-ray player is by far the worst Sony product I have ever owned! This piece of crap most often will not play rental Blu-ray discs. It simply displays "unknown" as the disc and refuses to launch the disc. Sometimes I can turn the power off with the disc in, and when I turn the power back on it might read the disc. I used to hate watching previews, but now I can spend 20-30 minutes (or more!) trying to get this total hunk of crap to recognize the disc! When the disc finally plays I'm now happy to see previews. I called Sony to see about getting it fixed, but they said that it isn't compatible with rental discs. Don't tell Netflix and Redbox, they'll surely be out of business once everyone realizes they can no longer rent discs. Funny thing is I bought "How to train your dragon" for my son and it is often difficult to get it to play. It's only fitting to know that the company that invented blu-ray, can make such a sub-standard product with such lousy customer service! I mean there's nothing like seeing "Unknown" on your screen in HD! If you absolutely want a lousy product that is inferior to my Panasonic VCR then this is the product for you. If you just want to bid on this as a joke, feel free as the product is a joke. Be careful though, reserve is set at $50! Please make sure your friends know about this terrible opportunity! I put in a "Buy it now" price of $200 so that if Sony decides they want to buy it back from me they can know what it is like to spend $200 on a piece of garbage!

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me

Blog Archive