Friday, July 25, 2008

Viewer discretion may be advised, but it's never really expected.

















RodRocket:o0O(Oh, God! NOT AGAIN! 'Batman and I did this... Bruce and I did that....' I get nightmares every time I see the newsreel footage of that creepy Joker.... If it weren't for those few scenes of Batwoman, I couldn't stomach this....)
_____________________________________________________

___________________________________________
















BCBCWildcat7's distressed



Enapov -It's okay......There are state funded programs to help people recover from this Batman issue....



__________________________________________________________


Actually I think *SAP!* should be *SNAP*! But that's just me.












BCWildcat7:*Joker laughs and gives Robin a wedgie*
____________________________________________________________


And this just makes me
laugh to look at it and read it.















~You can't tell a book by its movie.~

No comments:

Caption of the moment

By Dirigo:


Meanwhile, in the Gulf of Mexico...

About Me